10.30.2007

October 2007

Well, it was a good month. Avery decided to try crawling. Unfortunately, she has no patience and prefers to go backwards. She had her first hayride and pumpkin patch trip,too. She really had a good time. It was her first Halloween and I decided it would be fitting for her to be a jar of peanut butter, since that is her nickname. My mom and I made the costume and she looked really cute.




Avery figures she can skip the crawling by trying to just stand up. Unforunately, this is where she gets stuck and eventually screams for mommy help.
Poppy and Avery.






Avery falling asleep but refusing to accept that the bottle is finished.

Since she only pushes herself backwards, she tends to get into tricky situations.
She is so silly sometimes.
Blowing bubbles at mommy.
Pumpkin Patch Time!!



Avery's First Halloween. She was so cute my lil Peanut Butter!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is the cutest costume I have every seen!
How FUNNY! You win the prize! I love chunky peanut butter! She's the
winner! Precious! xox

Love Kelli

Anonymous said...

She is sooo darn cute. Avery's first Halloween and she will be trick or treating with the gang. I'm sooo excited for her.

Love,
Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

Avery is soooo cute. I love the halloween costume. How clever!!

She is really growning fast. I love the stuck under the sofa picture. That is toooo funny!!

Ralph just sent me the link to your blog. I look forward to visiting again next month!

Can't wait to see you all!!!

Love,

Aunt Linny

Anonymous said...

AVEYY FACCE!!! haha i lovee those picx!! mommy wants to eat her all up!!

~Tory =D~