Swimming in cousin Kelly's pool. Of course the water was 87 degrees and the air was 105. Who wouldn't be smiling.
So here it is the 8 month picture. I thought a new haircut would distract from the belly. I guess not.
She is just like her grandma and Aunt Margie. She loves to blow bubbles. Of course she tends to eat more of the soap then she should.
Aunt Margie showing her how to blow bubbles. It only took a few tries before she really got one to come out.
Drawing on Grandma's porch with chalk. It has become something of a favorite thing. Aunt Leslie even bought her a box of chalk just for home.
The sprinkler was fun except for the part when it gets her in the face. But what a great shot!
Her first corn on the cob. She ate that whole one by herself. She is so silly!
Ryan and "mini Ryan". She looks nothing like me. But like I said she loves to give out kisses.
Summertime can be exhausting!
Apparently humid weather and curly hair don't go well together. This is unfamiliar territory for me. So I bought alot of hair clips to hold that fuzz down. Hope it works.
1 comment:
Heather,
You are such a cute mommy!I love the new hair cut. Also, ignor those drs. Looks to me like the new baby is all in the tummy... I think you look great!
I love the daddy and Avery picture!
Daddy's girl all the way! ha ha I knew that was going to happen!
Love to all! Kelli & your Texas Family
Post a Comment