Avery in her pretty dress. Of course, it had to be 95 degrees out that day. Which means her hair was less than pretty.
Godmother Kelly trying to calm Jake down. Apparently, he didn't want to wear a dress. I told him to be grateful it wasn't pink.
Boy, is he mad at us!
Avery just checking things out. She wants to make sure he doesn't look better than her.
The happy Godparents (Kelly and Mark).
I wish I could just take a peek at what he was thinking.
I am pretty sure I know what he was thinking here!
The parents and the godparents and Jake too!
This is were his eyes closed and stayed closed for the rest of the day.
The grandparents came in from Colorado to see their first grandson. We were able to coax Ralph out from behind the camera for a change.
Avery hugging her daddy. If her arms were any longer I am sure she would be searching his pockets for money or at least a cookie.
No comments:
Post a Comment