4.09.2010

March 2010

I never thought I would be so happy to see March come and go. Finally some warm weather and we got to actually see the grass again. They were very happy to be able to play in the yard without 2 ft of snow. Everyone is doing great. Avery is her crazy self and Jake is in one word "wild". He always has a smirk on his face like he just did something or he is thinking about doing something. He is a bit of a talker now too. He realized he needs to talk louder to get a word in. According to Avery, Jake is her best friend (we will see about that in 10yrs).



Finally the "Old Man Hairstyle" is gone!
We were calling him Frank for awhile because of the long hair in the back. Now he is a cleancut little guy.










We had a really warm day and in my brillance I thought "why not some fudgepops". Good thing I thought of the fullbody bibs too!

















Just take note of the dog getting his fair share of the fudge pop too!
















The cats don't stand a chance...nothing is too high for Jake.



















Happy St. Patty's Day!




















"What? I didn't mean to push him down!
















Notice how she can whip up a nice smile while holding her brother down with brute force.





No comments: