9.10.2010
Cape May 2010
Well, we ventured down to Cape May again this year. It was perfect weather. Although the beach water could have been a bit warmer...it was way too cold for me. All in all the vacation was good, minus the daily Avery temper tantrums it would have been perfect. But I can't complain...at least there was no laundry, dog poop to clean up, and dinner to cook for a whole week. I will take daily temper tantrums as long as I am at the beach too :)
My handsome guy enjoying the sand...notice I didnt say ocean, since he wasnt a fan of the water
Unless it was enclosed in a pool of course!
Hmmm, I guess I should have seen the attitude coming when I took this pic.
She was digging to china so she told me.
I caught this one just in time...notice Jake checking out the girl...hmm notice his daddy looking all proud.
Poppy and Daddy enjoying a relaxing vacation
Grandma made this outfit especially for her to wear at Cape May...and she loved it!

She takes great profile pics!
That is his way of saying"Cool Dude" he hasnt quite figured out it's thumbs up not pointers up. Oh well, he is still so damn cute!
We all decided to take turns pushing Grandma this vacation...even the young ones had to pitch in.
Apparently, he figured Grandma had the right idea and joined her for the ride.
We were eating dinner and noticed a cat hiding in the reeds...so they were waving to him!
It was a long day at the beach and pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment