November 2007
Avery had her 9 month check up. She is a healthy 24 lbs. We had a very busy month. Grandmom Booth came in from Colorado to visit (and spoil). Then Avery decided it was time for another tooth (#7). She is now crawling like a pro and pulling up on everything (poor dog!). It was her first Thanksgiving and she really had fun. The holiday was made for her, since she loves to eat.

Decided to give up on the walking and just crawl for now.
Doing patty-cake with her daddy.

Torturing the cat. At least the dog got a break for a minute.

She loves playing outside.

First Thanksgiving
Enjoying the pretty leaves. It was such a warm day.
Beating up her cousin Richie.

Stealing the dog food again!
2 comments:
She's getting so big!!!! And Heath... I just love the commentary that you put on the pictures- always brings me a chuckle!
She is such a cutie!!!! Where in Colorado does her grandmom live??
I'm flying back to Savannah to spend Christmas with my family- I guess I won't be having a white Christmas!!! :)
Hope all is well and you are getting ready for a spectacular Christmas!
Post a Comment