Opening her castle from her Aunt Leslie and Uncle John. She tried to bring it to bed with her that night. We compromised and let her bring the dolls only.
Silly Jake trying on his sister's new earmuffs.
Beauty costume from her Aunt Erika. Of course it's hard to pull off the petite princess look when you look like you could be a linebacker for the Giants.
Thanks Aunt Jenny for the "new ride". Now mommy can't wait for spring to clear up some floor space in the house.
Spending a quiet evening with her date for Valentine's Day. (aka Poppy)
I know my kids are big, but I swear it's just the playpen that is small. I don't think it was made for two kids at once.
Mom, I am sooo tired. Can you wake me in another 1/2 hour?
Jake still thinks she is really funny too. He is always laughing at her.
Yeah she tends to get herself into interesting situations. Most kids want to climb and jump off chairs. Not Avery she'd rather crawl under them and then get stuck.
Helping me clean. She was quite serious about it. (The xmas dress was suppose to be put away but she demanded to wear it on this day, including to bed)
No comments:
Post a Comment