2.05.2009

January 2009

Let's see...I think the word of the month should be tantrum. Yes, my sweet little girl is expressing her 2year old side. She is very effective in using the word NO and seems to have a very good throwing arm. If only she didn't feel the need to whip my picture frames across the room in a fit of rage. Jake is doing very well. He is teething...so everything is a bit soggy in my house. He is still a very happy guy and loves to yell loud. I think it is to keep above his sister's voice. It is amazing that our windows aren't cracked yet. I am counting the days until spring. I think my house maybe shrinking.


Grandma Booth gave her the flower hat. But she had a fit when I told her she couldn't wear it. So we compromised and wore it over her winter hat.












Jacob can pretty much sit by himself. But he is very curious and always reaching for stuff.








Enjoying some leisure time reading.











Spending some time with Poppy.












Avery doesn't believe in wasting any food.

















We realized we needed to take the tree down when she crawled under it and hid behind it.
















After a hard day at play Jake likes to relax on the sofa with a magazine.











umm.. this one is hard to explain. She leaned to far over and got stuck. But of course a picture was necessary before helping her out.














The first time in the big bath. He loved the bubbles and all the toys.









Of course Avery was ok with sharing the toys and tub, but she wanted to try out his chair.










My little laughing man!


I have fallen and can't get up!



This was the first real snowday that she got a chance to play outside. Of course...she had a problem with coming in after over an hour outside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's are girl....luv Aunt les

Anonymous said...

OMG what a tantrum Avery threw... is this what I have to look forward to??? I'll just drop him off at your house.. you're used to it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather... that is so funny! I love how I can view and listen! Love it... please post more! I remember those days with a two year old and now I MISS it! Enjoy it!

Now have you ever considered putting her in a Play pen outside!!? Ha ha Kidding...
You are both such great parents!
I guess you and the kids will be planning a Birthday party for daddy soon! FUN! More cake!
Love you all

Anonymous said...

OK I am sorry, but I laughed at the tantrum. Haley threw one just like it once in the snow. They are so cute! Happy Birthday Avery!!

Anonymous said...

Jake is so cute when he laughs you cant help but smile. Avery has that effect too, but its knowning she is such a girl. Luv them both to the stars and back-Aunt Jenny