4.01.2009

March 2009

Yeah, Spring is almost here! I can see the light at the end of the very dark tunnel. Ok maybe a bit dramatic, but cabin fever does that to a person. So Avery is doing good. Sleeping, talking back, dancing, singing and sometimes using the potty. But we are taking our time with it. I am in no rush. Mainly, I don't want to have to stop at every bathroom while on the road. Jake is doing good too. He loves to scream, with think he maybe singing. He loves to say dada. He finally got his 2 top teeth and would rather sit or walk than be on his belly. He finally decided to hold his own bottle. That took forever. Probably because he thought why do it when a woman will do it for me (typical man). No he is not crawling, seems to have no interest. But would love to walk around the room with assistance (there goes my back). He finds everything funny and claps when we do patty cake.



Yes we are casually using the potty. But a girl still needs to be fashionable in all situations.
















Jake found himself a girlfriend. Apparently, she is already laughing at all his jokes (must be the beginning of the relationship).













Avery was trying to force Jake to take a nap...







Very Forcefully. Luckily Jake thought it was...








Hilarious!













St. Patty's Day Parade. Jake was there but asleep. Unfortunately, my camera died out so no pics of him for his first St. Patty's Day ( I know I am a horrible mom).

















But I do have his first french fry. And clearly not his last. He now eats everything and grunts at you to get it.



















Who can't love a face like that?













Once again, dinner was taking way to long!
I like to turn the oven light on and it's like dinner and a show for her.
















Yes, we are now in a big girl bed and sleep in it all the time. Clearly she is comfortable with the change.









The girl would live outside. Thank God for raincoats and boots




















WonderWoman to the rescue!















Nice long walk. Avery started crying the minute we turn back to our street. She never wants to be home!

Jake rides hanging his head out the side like a dog out a car window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous.. Jake eating french fries.. Jason is very content with baby food.. stage 2.. Avery potty training!! They're getting so big so fast!

Cheryl

Sarah said...

These are absolutely hysterical!!!!