After a very long and wet week and a half, the siding is complete. The house looks great and hopefully no more bees and shingles falling off the house everytime the doors closes. I do miss the bold red a little but the blue has a nice warm cozy feel too. I think so shutters will help too. Now onto the deck!
Here are the before and after pics.



We installed sliding door where a window was to give more light and a new exit to the yard.

1 comment:
Okay... now about the house.
I LOVE the blue. It looks inviting
and homey. Did Ryan do all that work??? I hope you know how lucky you are Heather! I have a hard time getting a light bulb changed around here (so now I change light bulbs too! ha ha)
I LOVE the dining room too. I love the whole look including the wall color, trim, floor and the glass doors! So pretty! XOX
Post a Comment