7.02.2009

June 2009

So we had another crazy month. We had Grandma Booth come in from Colorado for a visit. Avery and Jake had lots of fun with her. But I think she may have been grateful for the quiet airplane ride home. Boy my kids can talk alot! We had a nice day at the beach and it was the first time for Jake. He was very interested in the wonder of sand. Avery was interested in the waves until they touched her toes(without her permission). She was through with the ocean and wanted to head back to the safety of the boardwalk. She has a very strong need to be incontrol. Hmm I wonder where she gets that from? Avery has also mastered her favorite word this month" NO". It is amazing how such a small word can be said in many different ways and hold different meanings. She likes to say it plain out with conviction like a lawyer defending his client or she likes to sing it like a opera singer. My favorite version is the new "No Way" which she likes to burst out while running from the room resembling the roadrunner with dustballs kicking up behind her. This version is usually in response to my question about changing her diaper. Yes she is quite a character.
Jacob had a busy month too. He went from not crawling at all to crawling and now walking too! Yes that is right June was mobility month for Jake. He loves to be on the move anyway he can. He is very silly and yet has a strong temper too. His sister must be giving him lessons when I have my back turned. He loves giving kisses, waving, eating and smiling. He is so busy. I can't remember the last time I held him and he was still. I think he moves even in his sleep. And he is down to only 2 bottles a day. I figure another month and the bottles will be gone. He is a professional sippy cup drinker. Of course he had lots of practice by stealing his sister's cups.


Helping daddy with the new door.



















Jake and his silly face.













All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Jake loves his new swing... the faster and higher the better. Of course while I am pushing him I have Avery next to me telling him "be careful...don't fall". I think she will be a risk analyst when she is older.






Posing for pictures. Such an actress.

No comments: