At the pumpkin patch.
Jake wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a picture with his sister.
Jake was very busy. He was all over the place making nice piles and cleaning the pumpkins. I though maybe he was getting paid under the table or something. But he did settle on this one pumpkin.
Jake was a little nervous too. But....
Avery was a bit adventurous too. She agreed to ride the pony. I never thought she would go through with it. But she surprised me and really liked it.
Trying to contain her brother's excitement. His excitement was bubbling out of him. Avery was more concerned for his safety (the little mommy).
We got to watch cousin Brady one morning. Of course Avery isn't very good at sharing when it comes to Brady.
They smothered him as soon as he came through the door. Jake wouldn't keep his hands off of him. It was a fun morning and not too bad considering I had three kids under 3 yrs in my care for several hours.
Avery hair lesson #2...curly hair people never brush their hair when it is dry. Which goes with lesson #1...curly hair people never brush their hair with a round brush.
1 comment:
Once again... I laughed and laughed! I love seeing the Booth
photo album. These kids crack me up... and you are one funny Mommy Heather! Love you all! Hugs...
Post a Comment