12.05.2009

November 2009

I know I am about a week late getting November updated. But it is the xmas season and there are lots to do. November was good and went very quickly. We spent alot of time getting the house ready for Thanksgiving, since we were hosting it this year. Most people would think...oh no big deal. But when you host a dinner in this family it means 25 people (possibly more). The kids are good. Avery's mouth never ends...someone must be recharging her battery at night. Jake is still the little monkey. I recently found him standing on my kitchen table...dancing! So I have to keep a very close eye on him. Avery is still a very girly girl. Loves her princess movies and MUST wear the coordinating dress that goes with each movie. She may need a bigger closet when she is older. Well, the xmas season should be interesting now that they are both very mobile. I hope not to find Jake hanging off the tree using the lights as a rapel rope. I will keep you updated. Enjoy!

We had a lot of leaves to clean up. . The downside to wanting a big yard. Daddy was blowing them at her. She looked like she was in the middle of a tornado.
















My little poser!













Jake was really enjoying it too. He just kept running into the piles. But then would cry because he couldn't see his feet to get out. (Such a "nancyboy")









The part you don't see is she is throwing the pile at her brother.




























Thanksgiving 2009

The air hockey team

They spent most of the day in the basement with the air hockey table.






So Avery do you like the sweet potatoes?














Yeah open wide don't want to miss a drop!


ps- she finished the plate!









Jake dancing in the backyard. Anytime he can go in the yard...he feels it necessary to show his appreciation through dance.















Tank praying he is let in before we clear the table.













Mommy and Jake












This is my sister, neice and nephew (and of course my weird husband in the back)














Brady(my greatnephew) and his Nana. This is his first thanksgiving. He really enjoyed it. Of course why not...he was constantly being held and getting everything he wanted. Same reason my kids love the holidays!











Goofball!













So yes she is potty trained.But she tends to get sidetracked when she goes into the bathroom. That is my makeup and face cream. Surprisingly, she put everything in the right place. She just needs to work on her control and aim.

Beauty lesson#3-- "Less is more...you don't want to look like a whore"

Didn't realize all these hair and beauty lessons would be starting so early.








She told me she was a soldier. I guess she has seen many pics of Ryan's West Point days.

But I thought "better take a pic...it will be funny if West Point ends up in her future".

No comments: