11.01.2010

September 2010

So I had a total moment of memory loss and I could have sworn I did Sept blog. But apparently I just dreamed it. So here it is. A few pics from Sept. It was a special month for Avery. She started Preschool. Only a few mornings a week but it was very exciting. Of course she loved her first day...then decided to torture me for 2 weeks after that. I even sprained my hand trying to drag her into the building. But we are good now and she has no problems. Jake is enjoying it too! He doesnt have to share his Mommy during the mornings (except with Brady...our lil add on during the week).

Her she is!! Very first day of school. Here begins her school career!
Showing off her new bookbag from Aunt Leslie. It is a useful bargaining too.

A wonderful start to the day with the gang! Brady is getting the hang of the Booth schedule.

I just had to show this pic...it is too funny(and sad)! My nephew got an old typewriter and all the young folk were very interested in how this dinosaur works.

No comments: