1.07.2011

October/November 2010

I know I know....I am way behind on the blog. So here is Oct and Nov. It went so fast and before I knew it the year is over. Avery and Jake are thriving as usual. Avery loves school! She got to go on her first class trip to a pumpkin patch. On a school bus!! I think the bus ride was the highlight of the trip. Jake is doing well. Talking off my ear and he loves to be funny. I think he will be the class clown in the future. Ask him what his name and he says "Applesauce Booth". Yup we have a comedian in the family. Enjoy the pics.

Pumpkin Patch with the cousins. Always a fun time...except when Jake fell facefirst into a pile of stickies...I had to use my license to pick them off his clothes and hands. Yikes!
Yeah, It's WonderWoman and Superman to the rescue. I know I couldn't help myself!

Walking in the Parade with Daddy
Stopping by Nanny's house for a quick visit from all the great grandkids
Yeah We had to show our support for Daddy's team...especially when they play against Poppy's team! So they get to wear these outfits the Sunday the teams play each other. Poppy usually tries to lock the front door on us. But we always find a way in.

Yup, It's that time. We have upgraded to a "real" big girl bed. She was very excited.
Happy Thanksgiving!

The kids table at the holidays is starting to get overcrowded
Who doesn't love playing in the leaves?...and in our front yard we always have plenty


No comments: